Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility
top of page




Management of incapacitated child/adult healthcare and finances

  • Child under 18 in case of death of both parents requires a guardian

  • Incapacitated or special needs child reaching 18 may require a guardian

  • Severely disabled adult may require a guardian for management of assets and healthcare

Have a question? Call: 973-434-3300 

bottom of page